By being a Supporter Member of the Australasian Bioplastics Association members gain numerous benefits including:
Premier acknowledgement on the website Members section including:
- Company overview
- Company logo
- 5 images
- Contact details
- Link to company web site
- Members can submit their news for Industry via the ABA website.
- The ability to contribute 4 media stories to be published and promoted on the ABA website and Newsletter per year
- Premier acknowledgement in the Association DVD
- Prominent positioning with logo on Supporter and Company Members Products and Services Matrix on the ABA website
- Premier acknowledgement of their Supporter Membership on framed Membership Certificates and in all Association publications and presentation materials
Inbound inquiries and leads sent through the ABA website are forwarded on to Members.
Events and trade fairs
The ABA gets involved with a number of industry conferences as well as joint exhibitions at trade fairs.
Forthcoming events and seminars are listed on the website – feel free to send though updates that you think would be useful for your fellow Members.
Members can make a contribution through voluntary commitment to the PR Committee and Technical Committee
Supporter and Company Members can use the Association logo on their website to show their involvement in Industry development.
- Notice of general meetings and of proposed special resolutions
- Opportunity to submit items for consideration at a general meeting
- Opportunity to be heard at general meetings
- Opportunity to vote at a general meeting
- Access to the minutes of general meetings
- Periodic Newsletters highlighting bioplastics activities both in Australasia and internationally